Event Horizon Download Link
Started by Legendary Aurora

2 posts in this topic
Legendary Aurora
Administrator

20 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2016
04-11-2022, 08:32 PM -
This download link is dedicated for all releases that marked as "no-record", It's anything that encoded but I'm not interested keeping it on long time.

In discord, the announcement it looks like this:

[Image: temporary.png]

https://animegrimoire.moe/link/event-horizon

If you want to download from this folder, make sure you have external copies of the file, otherwise it will also deleted when animegrimoire also removed the file (in the end of airing season)

To simplify copying process, you could use SyncToy if you need graphical interface or use RoboCopy for CLI / automation.

There's a fair chance that "no-record" encodes getting archived in Grimoire Archive if it's something really good or unexpectedly have high rating, but don't hold your breath on it.
This post was last modified: 9 hours ago by Legendary Aurora. Edit Reason: we are no longer using telegram
gwsecretc

1 posts 0 threads Joined: May 2022
Favorite Anime: SAO 1st season
9 hours ago -
Excuse me sir, sorry for bothering you. But when i want to download this event horizon no record link using resilio, i always get pending approval. But it was just fine when i download spring 2022 link. Could you help me about it? Thanks before.
Legendary Aurora
Administrator

20 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2016
9 hours ago -
(9 hours ago)gwsecretc Wrote: Excuse me sir, sorry for bothering you. But when i want to download this event horizon no record link using resilio, i always get pending approval. But it was just fine when i download spring 2022 link. Could you help me about it? Thanks before.

Approved.

I also removed the approval requirement, maybe i forgot to disable it when generating link (usually you don't have to get approved first)